Options
124»

Comments

• jon81uk
    jon81uk Posts: 3,773 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    silvercar said:
    I asked someone who has recently cruised, they said you are required to test if you leave the ship. So any excursions risk you being tested and possibly having covid. 
    I've also recently cruised and did not have to test once, just prove I've been vaccinated.
  • onesixfive
    onesixfive Posts: 485 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 15 October 2022 at 11:18AM
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your comments
    Matter is now resolved
    Our insurance provided "Cabin Confinement Cover"

• sillyvixen
    sillyvixen Posts: 3,615 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Surely if you have COVID on a cruise isolation is the right thing to do, yes your holiday may not be what you intended, but you could also ruin loads of other people's holiday by not doing so.

Expecting compansation from P&O is crazy!  If you were on a group hiking holiday based in a hotel in the lake District and member of your group fell and broke a leg on your first planned walk, so not wishing to ruin the holiday for everyone else opted to stay in the hotel while the others hiked, would the injused party expect compansation from the hotel for not being able to hike? Same difference.

Dogs return to eat their vomit, just as fools repeat their foolishness. There is no more hope for a fool than for someone who says, "i am really clever!"
  • eskbanker
    eskbanker Posts: 31,034 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Expecting compansation from P&O is crazy!
    Many would say that resuscitating old (and resolved) threads over three months after any activity, is also not very sensible!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback