Triple Access cash ISAs (transfer out treated as pen-free withdrawal) and a flexible ISA question?

Options
Two birds, one stone ....

I thought I'd double check on here with those who are much more versed in the ISA game than I am.

1.  Triple Access ISAs - there are a few offerings, but I see Nationwide is the only one stipulating withdrawals must be to a NW current account or suitable instant access savings account?  Does this mean you can't transfer out - surely not?  Another is say Paragon's - I assume a transfer out request is treated as one of your 3 penalty-free withdrawals in a 12 month window?

2.  Flexible ISAs - I withdrew some funds from my Skipton easy access ISA a few months ago, but didn't actually think I may consider putting it back in (before 05.04.23?) to maintain it's tax-free status.  I'm now considering it.  However, I notice a different issue paying more than the current issue I'm on.  I assume I cannot open the new issue and pay into that, but could probably pay back into the old issue, open new issue and transfer?

Comments

• Frogletina
    Options
    Transfers are counted as one of the penalty free withdrawals - the Nationwide full terms and conditions give more information. I'm assuming the withdrawals they mention to another Nationwide account are just regarding when you are taking the money out of the Isa, not a transfer.

Any money flexibly withdrawn has to be put back into the same Isa but can then be transferred with the rest of the money in that Isa.
    Not Rachmaninov
    But Nyman
    The heart asks for pleasure first
    SPC 8 £1567.31 SPC 9 £1014.64 SPC 10 # £1164.13 SPC 11 £1598.15 SPC 12 # £994.67 SPC 13 £962.54 SPC 14 £1154.79 SPC15 £715.38 SPC16 £1071.81⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Declutter thread - ⭐⭐🏅
  • howryoo
    howryoo Posts: 220 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Thanks Frogletina
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business