skin problems

in Water Bills
2 replies 1.3K views
i read somrwhere that you can get a discount on you water bill if people living in the house have skin problems (ezema), both my wife and son have this problem but i cant find anything about it on the south west water site.
anyone out there in money saving land have any ideas.....
(what would Scooby Doo)


  • Smiley_MumSmiley_Mum Forumite
    3.8K Posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    I came across this, check under the MEDICO bit on page 8, think you have to be in receipt of certain benefits to get it but look through this document and you should get info you require.
    “Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you.” - Oscar Wilde
  • SarahsaverSarahsaver Forumite
    8.4K Posts
    severn trent water
    i think its only if you have a meter, then your bill will be capped, for example if you get WTC or inc sup, and other benefits, or if you have 3 or more children, or if one of the family sufferes with one of a list of specified medical conditions. It is in the 'vulnerable people' section of the leaflet i posted the link to.
    Member no.1 of the 'I'm not in a clique' group :rotfl:
    I have done reading too!
    To avoid all evil, to do good,
    to purify the mind- that is the
    teaching of the Buddhas.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides