What goes on with Evri?
Had a parcel (item ordered via Amazon) delivered by Evri today. The driver made no attempt to ring the doorbell (I was in and waiting for said parcel) but just dropped it on the doormat and departed. I didn't even recieve a delivery text or email.
Is this par for the course with Evri? I've not had a delivery from them previously. All the other delivery companies at least ring the bell or drop a text before they dash off. It's not a big issue for us- we live in one of those villages where you can generally safely leave the door unlocked- but I can imagine parcels going missing must be legion in some areas.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.4K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.1K Spending & Discounts
- 233.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.4K Life & Family
- 246.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards