Experian : How do I get in touch with anyone - let alone intelligent life at Experian ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Fletcher86
    Fletcher86 Posts: 21 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    You no longer need to pay for a copy of your statutory report, they are now free.
  • ab1234567890abcdefgh
    Options
    I still don't understand what the rambling is all about.  The GOV.Verify system has been closed to new applications for a few years now and most of the providers have bailed out anyway.

Asking to prove who you are to make a tax return is hardly an unreasonable ask.
  • p00hsticks
    p00hsticks Posts: 12,822 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 8 August 2022 at 12:33AM
    Options
    I still don't understand what the rambling is all about.  The GOV.Verify system has been closed to new applications for a few years now and most of the providers have bailed out anyway.

Asking to prove who you are to make a tax return is hardly an unreasonable ask.
    I think all the 'rambling ' about a tax return is a red herring, as any issues the OP had in that direction has now been sorted. 
    The OP's issue now seems to be that someone has registered a car at the OP's address and they are concerned that there may be some sort of fraud / identity theft  attempt going on. As others have said, they want to get a CIFAS fraud marker added to their credit reports. 
  • John_Pierpoint
    Options
    By way of bouncing this thread, I have now received a notification from Porsche Cars GB Ltd.
    It is a recall on VIN WP***************
    It seems this car,, what ever it is, has a fault in its automatic gear box, that can mean the car runs away by itself, if its driver has forgotten to pull on the hand brake manually.
    I know someone who had his legs chopped off at the knees by a similar run away car.
    So if it happens to you, the accident has probably been created by a wealthy fraudster.   
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback