Credit rating fallen
I have done a soft search on a couple of the recommended 0% credit cards andwas very surprised to be told I had little to no chance of getting any of them. Ove the years I've followed the MSE mantra of balance transferring and never had a problem.
I have just checked my credit score on the MSE Credit Club and was shocked to see that my Experian rating, which for many years has been 999, has now dropped to 895.
Is there any way of finding out why this has happened, or does anyone have any ideas? I turned 71 last week, don't know if that would impact. And we moved house last year. But my finances have broadly stayed the same.
I looked at the suggestions for improving the rating but none of them apply.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449K Spending & Discounts
- 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.4K Life & Family
- 246.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards