Help finding Motorola G62

pchelpman
pchelpman Posts: 1,274 Forumite
Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
I'm a simple bloke so have never needed an all singing, all dancing mobile. These Moto mid ranges do me just fine.

I had my Moto G9 Plus stolen recently. I want to buy the new G62 but I can't find the 'Frosted Blue' phone anywhere. Even Motorola themselves admit they don't know when they'll be getting any in stock.

Anyone here suggest where else I might be able get one?

Many thanks. 

Comments

• I too am looking for this phone in blue.  I have an alert at John Lewis for when it come into their stock and keep checking Argos as I want to use my Nectar points if possible.  Even Amazon don't have this one listed.  It may be some time before we can buy one.  Black/grey is very boring.  
  • pchelpman
    My thoughts exactly but I'm surprised you have an alert on John Lewis. I can't reach their website www.johnlewis.com. It's been down for 290 days, so far as I know, following the launch of the PS5 and their site crashing with so many orders..

if you don't mind me asking....how did you manage that?
  • I simply type in “John Lewis”, don’t bother with the ww or .com bits and it comes straight up!!!! They would never leave a site down for so long as it is their online platform for orders.  I don’t seem to have any issues getting on there.  Hope that is helpful but I don’t see how it can be any different to what you are doing.
  • bjbyorkshire
    bjbyorkshire Posts: 521 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Just been in to the site now without any probs so maybe you computer is throwing a wobble?  No idea what to say to help there but the site is definitely up and working.  They don’t advertise the blue G62 phone but I would hope that when there are supplies available anywhere that they might also have some blue ones as well.
  • pchelpman
    "johnlewis.com" is a failure BUT "johnlewispartnership.co.uk" works so I guess that's the difference. Thanks for checking for me.
  • J_B
    J_B Posts: 6,430 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    https://www.johnlewis.com/ works fine for me

• Tesco Mobile have it listed (with no stock, natch) https://www.tescomobile.com/shop/motorola/moto-g62-5g

Another page to keep pressing refresh on!
  • pchelpman
    @J_B Thanks but the link doesn't work for me. As bjbyorkshire says looks like there's a weird issue with my PC. Sadly.

@flaneurs_lobster Yep. No stock there. Like everywhere I've tried. 
  • J_B
    J_B Posts: 6,430 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    pchelpman said:
    @J_B Thanks but the link doesn't work for me. As bjbyorkshire says looks like there's a weird issue with my PC. Sadly.

Try a different browser perhaps? Clear Cache perhaps?  🤷‍♂️
  • pchelpman
    Yep. Done all that and other 'usual' stuff. Thinking it may be a hosts file issue. Not sure. 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback