247Home Rescue

1888tam
1888tam Posts: 1 Newbie
edited 18 May 2022 at 4:26PM in Praise, vent & warnings
I have tried to cancel my contract with this company which was taken out in March 2018. There service was poor and always geared to buying a knew central heating system. They refuse to cancel the contract and keep trying to reinstate the direct debit. We informed them in March, as the contract was from April to April. They said they changed the set up month to June. We agreed to April and May they have now sent us an email saying that we have renewed the contract. We have exchanged email’s numerous phone calls but every time it is a different employee with a different set of rules. We have now cancelled the direct debit and will instruct the bank to ignore their requests. We find there staff threatening and completely lacking any understanding of our wishes. We are both in our seventies and find this aggressive company worrying. [Removed by Forum Team].

Comments

• Avoid this company if you don't want an emotional roller coaster almost to the point of a nervous breakdown. 
    I signed up with this company in November. I could not get appointment until Dec. The so called engineer came for 5 mins and requested we put a cover on the flow outside. It took two months to get the engineer to come back. I sent pictures to confirm that the task was done , only for one of the Managers to call me to say that was a misinformation and that the regulations had changed between December 23  and Feb 24!!!!!!!!!! In other words , the information given by the first engineer was considered not necessary by the second engineer!!!!!!!!!!!!
    To break the Camel's back, I had to pay cancelation fee of £99 to get out of the contract and keep my sanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback