Chargeback system

in Shop but don't drop
4 replies 78 views
I paid a company in full to overclad my property but they haven’t provided the goods or service.  I took them to court and won my case but the company still didn’t return my money.  I then had to apply to the sheriffs office for the bailiff to go in and recover my money.  The company then went into liquidation, so I am trying the chargeback system as I paid on my debit card.   My question is can the bank  refuse to use this system.  The amount is over £8,500.


Sign In or Register to comment.
Latest News and Guides