Vodafone Deals - Now or wait?

My contract with Plusnet is expiring at the end of this month.
I plan to move to Vodafone as they were pretty good last time I was with them, and I am extreamly limited to which providers I can have where I live.
The current deal on offer is the £22 a month with £80 gift card - which ends this Sunday.
I know no one has a crystal ball, but is it likely there will be a better deal come up after the weekend? 
My logic is they needed to let the dust settle from the RPI increase before pushing cheaper monthly deals again - trouble is as much as the internet has the answers to everything, I can't find any information on the deals they had this time last year as that would give me an idea if i should sign up before or after the weekend!

What does everyone think?  Hold out and hope for better, or go now as it could be a worse deal!

Comments

• QrizB
    QrizB Posts: 13,822 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    If your current PlusNet contract is up at the end of this month - a week from now - it's time to set up your next one.
    Voda's deals do vary a little; recently I think they've ranged from £60 to £100 (a search through this forum will give you a better idea than my vague recollections do).
    Only you can decide whether to take £80 today, or gamble on next week having a better offer.
    N. Hampshire, he/him. Octopus Go elec & Tracker gas / Shell BB / Lyca mobi. Ripple Kirk Hill member.
    2.72kWp PV facing SSW installed Jan 2012. 11 x 247w panels, 3.6kw inverter. 30MWh generated, long-term average 2.6 Os.
    Taking a break, hope to be back eventually.
    Ofgem cap table, Ofgem cap explainer. Economy 7 cap explainer. Gas vs E7 vs peak elec heating costs.
  • Neil_Jones
    Neil_Jones Posts: 8,913 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    If you're happy with Plusnet you could just phone up and ask what they can do if you stay with them...
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback