We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Wi fi router
Comments
-
Cannot afford solar panels. Open to offers though.
Thanks0 -
Give it a try for a few nights, at worst you'll lose a few days of reduced speed. I started switching our smart hub 1 off at night a couple of weeks ago & hardly noticed any difference for what we do, only saves about 0.1 kWh each night but every little helps as the saying goes.Silverbird65 said:The blue light doesn't bother me I am in bed upstairs. It's just I don't want to cause unstable speeds if I switch off over night.
1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards