Rainwater removal charge for flats?!
I've recently moved into a flat, and on the breakdown of my water bill (United Utilities, but I doubt they're the only company doing this) more than a third of my bill is for Rainwater removal. This is related to the rain that drains off my roof - but there are 6 floors of flats, all being charged for the rain draining off the same roof! How is this legal?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards