Gifting of my Tax Allowance to Husband

Thank you for the prompt Martin.  Today I contacted the Inland Revenue and asked for my tax allowance to be passed to my husband.  What a result as it was backdated to 2018 and we should receive a tax rebate of £496.50 in a few days.  Thank you Martin as now hopefully hubby wont pay so much tax on his Army Pension each month.
Sign In or Register to comment.
Latest News and Guides