Problems contacting the site by email.

susansuesusansue Forumite
14 Posts
10 Posts
Forumite
Emailing the addresses [email protected] and [email protected] have both just given a delivery failure notice. Is it their problem or mine?

Replies

• Teapot55Teapot55 Forumite
    583 Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 500 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    I emailed the second one of the email addresses you’ve given above yesterday and I didn’t get any messages about non-delivery. Mind you, I didn’t get a ‘message received’ notification either. 

would've . . . could've . . . should've . . .

A.A.A.S. (Associate of the Acronym Abolition Society)

There's definitely no 'a' in 'definitely'.
  • susansuesusansue Forumite
    14 Posts
    10 Posts
    Forumite
    Thanks for your reply. I am trying to forward a fake Martin Lewis phishing email. I have just tried again and still have the same problem with both email addresses.  The error message is:

554: Email rejected due to security policies - 

Does anyone have any ideas?

• k3lvck3lvc Forumite
    4.2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    susansue said:
    Thanks for your reply. I am trying to forward a fake Martin Lewis phishing email. I have just tried again and still have the same problem with both email addresses.  The error message is:

554: Email rejected due to security policies - 

Does anyone have any ideas?

Yes - nothing to do with this site anyway - just mark as spam/block sender/repeat when the next one comes
    14 Posts
    10 Posts
    Forumite
    Ok, I have answered my own question. I was able to send a jpg screen grab of the fake email and send it as an attachment without problems.
    It looks like something in the email was triggering a security alert when I tried to forward it.
    It's a shame it didn't do that to stop it getting to my inbox in the first place.
    14 Posts
    10 Posts
    Forumite
    #k3lvc

Thanks for your reply and suggestions. I was trying to forward this spam/[phishing email as suggested on this site. I have had a few similar ones lately all from different addresses, so blocking doesn't really help.