IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Court Listings...

I recall something online where you could see court listings to see if a particular scumco were active on any cases...could someonepoint me in that direction?? 

Failing that can i find listings for one particular court [the scumcos preferred one]... 

Comments

• D_P_Dance
    D_P_Dance Posts: 11,503 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Indeed, google supplies the answers to most questions.  
    You never know how far you can go until you go too far.
  • BrownTrout
    BrownTrout Posts: 2,298 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 30 December 2021 at 3:25PM
    I recall something online where you could see court listings to see if a particular scumco were active on any cases...could someonepoint me in that direction?? 

Failing that can i find listings for one particular court [the scumcos preferred one]... 
    I use courtserve as do a few others on here. Just sign up for a free account
    It also now gives the mags courts hearings which it never used to.
    If you dont want to sign up which court do you wish to see listings for etc?
  • Snakes_Belly
    Snakes_Belly Posts: 3,696 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Name Dropper
    edited 1 January 2022 at 1:15AM
    If you are looking for a specific case is not always easy to find at which court a case will be heard as it is usually in the court that is located nearest to the defendant. You will for instance see more hearings for Excel and VCS in Sheffield as they are based there and have car parks in Sheffield. More difficult with airport cases as the defendant could have driven some distance to the airport.

Nolite te bast--des carborundorum.
  • bergkamp
    bergkamp Posts: 356 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post

You were probably thinking of the BMPA website. Very useful it was too...

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/5828587/bmpa-gone-for-good
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure