No reply from HMRC?
Hi, first of all I am not trying to get out of paying any due tax. I filed a late return January 2021 I believe; was genuinely struggling at the time. I also appear to have been charged late fees on CIS which now should have been refunded (approx. 5/6 from memory). I probably owe £1500.00 tax from 2019. HMRC say it is around or just over £2000.00. However, I wrote to HMRC and CIS. Neither replied. Can I ask, do they pass on to dept collection? I have still never received anything.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards