Advent-ures in the MSE Forum... Our Advent calendar is live, helping you discover a new corner of the community each day. Visit the homepage and scroll down

Photo ID needed

I was going to go for the £150 switch to the RBS. But came to a grinding halt when it came to needing some form of Photo ID. I don’t have a passport and my provisional license is the old paper one. Is there any other types I could apply for? I did go down the route of phoning the RBS which is the option given if you don’t have any photo ID. But after hanging on for over an hour with the usual “we are extremely busy and did you know you can go online!” Gave up! Would being retired but getting a pension be a further barrier?


Sign In or Register to comment.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Cheapest Christmas dinner

We've crunched the numbers to find the best prices

MSE News

Advent Competitions

The countdown is on

MSE Forum