I feel very angry and upset about being asked to leave my local Costa coffee store because I was breastfeeding my newborn.
I was well covered and I even placed a Muslin cloth over both of us so there wasn’t any skin on show. If I’d work a scoop neck top there would have been more skin visible.
A server came up to me and asked me to leave as they had received a complaint from a customer.
I wish I’d said something or refused to leave but I was so upset and taken aback that I didn’t really know what to do so just grabbed my toddler and baby and left.
Just wanted to rant about this really. Every time I think about it I get more and more cross!
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449K Spending & Discounts
- 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.3K Life & Family
- 246.7K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards