EasyJet cancelled flight - options

Options
Dear all, 

On the EasyJet website under cancelled flights it clearly states that you can:

• Switch to another flight for free. You can search easyJet flights and make changes to your booking yourself via Manage Bookings. When making changes online, you can choose from any alternative flights on the same route. If you'd like to change the departure or arrival airport to another one within the same country, please contact our Customer Services Team, who will be happy to help.
The last sentence is the part I'm interested in. 

I've just phoned the EZY call centre and they told me that route changes within the same countries are NOT permitted.....

Does anyone know the answer to this one?

Thanks in advance, 
AM

Comments

• Westin
    Westin Posts: 5,940 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    edited 2 October 2021 at 8:56AM
    Options
    Is this a flight that the airline has cancelled or one you wish to cancel/change?

Are you wishing to change the flight to/from a different airport in the same country on the same or close day, or a distant time?

It would be useful in posts like these to give details of the existing route/date and what you are wanting to change to so the most appropriate answers can be given by the MSE community.

The forum monitor may also wish to move this to another forum so you can get a better ranger of answers as this forum is really for flight delays.

Finally what did EZ say when you called and said the information and rules on changing on their website did not match what you were hoping to do.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback