For anyone having trouble accessing their Avro account

Options
egyptiancotton
egyptiancotton Posts: 525 Forumite
First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
edited 23 September 2021 at 12:12PM in Energy
Avro's other web servers are still active. You can get your statements and other details by using the other web servers: https://assets.avroenergy.co.uk/default.aspx

I logged in and all my details are there - it's the old style website before it was revamped. Hope this helps.

Comments

• rubble2
    Options
    Thanks for the useful link, just downloaded all my historical data
  • jackpotjackpot
    Options
    Thanks for this very useful 
  • EnglishWelshie
    Options
    Thanks have just tried and it won't let me log in saying login attempt unsuccessful. Luckily though I did a meter reading and downloaded my statements a couple of days ago.
  • Trace-T
    Trace-T Posts: 44 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    edited 23 September 2021 at 1:19PM
    Options
    lloydyyy said:
    Avro's other web servers are still active. You can get your statements and other details by using the other web servers: https://assets.avroenergy.co.uk/default.aspx

I logged in and all my details are there - it's the old style website before it was revamped. Hope this helps.
    Thankyou, that worked for me. I just wanted a screenshot of my Dashboard current status (already had my statements) but could access all areas from your link. All info was showing correctly.
    Also, entered meter readings as of yesterday, they were due in by tomorrow anyway.
    Previously was getting logged in but blank info.
  • egyptiancotton
    edited 23 September 2021 at 1:19PM
    Options
    Thanks have just tried and it won't let me log in saying login attempt unsuccessful. Luckily though I did a meter reading and downloaded my statements a couple of days ago.
    That's odd. Have you tried a password reset?

Edit: Someone over on hotukdeals just mentioned they're having the same issue.
  • Thesaltmustflow
    Options
    lloydyyy said:

Very helpful, I logged in and was able to download a few statements BUT the latest one is missing? shows me as being in credit by around £159 although I know its around £259. Don't suppose it will make any difference as hopefully the new Solr will pick up the correct amount I have in credit and refund/credit accordingly.
  • Bendo
    Bendo Posts: 298 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Let me login, but only shows data from a precious time I was with them.
  • egyptiancotton
    edited 23 September 2021 at 2:44PM
    Options
    From what I gather, the current/new site still works but it's under strain from the volume of customers trying to access their account details. I was able to access my account in the early hours of this morning and view all my details. Hopefully the current/new site will work for more users as time goes on.
  • egyptiancotton
    Options
    The following message just popped up on the account portal - "Your balance is safe. We're currently experiencing high volume of customers on the portal. Please check back later."
  • Armengar
    Options
    old site worked for me just now.  thanks for the "back door".
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback