Fraud Refund Guarantees

2»

Comments

• Pollycat
    Pollycat Posts: 34,671 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Savvy Shopper!
    A Google search of Nano Markets brings up 2 star on Trustpilot with 95% bad (the worst score).

Nano-Markets review – 5 things you should know about nano-markets.com - TheForexReview.com

Nano-Markets is a broker that offers trading in cryptocurrency only. They have four different account types – Green, Silver, Gold and VIP – starting from 10,000 GBP to 250,000 GBP, which is a very big amount compared to other brokers. They do not have a Demo account option, which is a definite red flag – all respectable brokers offer one.
    Nano-Markets is an unregulated, anonymous broker, however, and they are not bound by any rules or policies imposed by recognized regulatory bodies. We advise our readers not to invest with them as there is no guarantee for the safety of their funds.
    So many warnings about this company.
    How did you manage to miss this?
  • Yes, I know, now. I made a stupid mistake. I really should have researched Nano-Markets more. If I had I would have realised that they should be avoided like the plague. I have learned a tough lesson, the hard way. I really don't have anybody to blame but myself.
    However, I do still wish that my bank had queried the amount of transfers I was making, very regularly, over the 5 months. And especially given the large, monetary, amount of each one. But, it's done now, there's no going back. So, I will just have to accept it and accept that the money is gone and there'll be no getting any of it back, and try to move on.
    Thanks to everyone who responded.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure