One of my posts was picked up by some sort of filter

A little pop up message stated something about suspicious, or spam or something. It did not display long enough for me to read it. I also cannot find where or if my post is quarantined for review or deleted outright. I can see why the forum admin wont want to divulge details of how the filter works so how else can I make sure my posts are not blocked in future? 

Comments

• CKhalvashi
    CKhalvashi Posts: 12,031
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Judging by the fact you appear to have posted something for debate, which is explicitly banned by the forums at this time in most circumstances, you therefore appear to be post building and I'm not surprised.

All debate topics are currently closed, unless it's a constructive argument on topic of a specific board, which it appears your post was not.
    💙💛 💔
  • Judging by the fact you appear to have posted something for debate, which is explicitly banned by the forums at this time in most circumstances, you therefore appear to be post building and I'm not surprised.

All debate topics are currently closed, unless it's a constructive argument on topic of a specific board, which it appears your post was not.

I did not know that. When I registered, there was a question that asked me why I was registering. I mentioned for "general chitchat" and "to ask questions".

I have been browsing the forums but I did not come across the "no debate" thing anywhere. Seems odd for a forum. I will register elsewhere and just use this for questions involving consumer advice.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback