IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

ROADCHEF ??? Houston we have a problem

Options
2»

Comments

• Fruitcake
    Fruitcake Posts: 58,322 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    edited 6 March 2022 at 5:43PM
    Options
    That's the same chap. I really wish someone would mention the fact on primetime TV that the former CEO of the BPA is a convicted sex offender, having committed sex offences against women when he was in charge of the aforementioned BPA, whose motto is "Driving Up Skirts Standards".

I married my cousin. I had to...
    I don't have a sister. :D
    All my screwdrivers are cordless.
    "You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks
  • patient_dream
    patient_dream Posts: 3,597 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    Fruitcake said:
    That's the same chap. I really wish someone would mention the fact on primetime TV that the former CEO of the BPA is a convicted sex offender, having committed sex offences against women when he was in charge of the aforementioned BPA, whose motto is "Driving Up Skirts Standards".

HAHA ..... but I can't remember, was this part of the BPA code of practice at the time ?
  • Half_way
    Half_way Posts: 7,070 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Motorway services are best used as just somewhere to use the toilets , if you want food, fuel etc then i would recommend this website:
    Ive found a few nice pubs for a bite to eat, with better food and lower prices than the over priced fast food or expensive sandwiches at service areas  and supermarkets to fill up with fuel .
     The latest was a Place called London Colney, just off J22 of the M25, Sainsbury's for cheap petrol and three pubs, one was infested with a PPC ( Colney Fox) and the other two pub had no sign of a PPC - and as far as i can tell the other pub futher up has no PPC either

From the Plain Language Commission:

"The BPA has surely become one of the most socially dangerous organisations in the UK"
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback