Noticed some changes? You can read all about the improvements we've made on the Forum in our latest announcement. We also have a new set of Forum rules so please take the time to give them a read and familiarise yourself.

Ebay feedback page

edited 11 June at 9:51AM in Ebay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales
8 replies 152 views
glen_belglen_bel Forumite
19 Posts
10 Posts Second Anniversary
What is going on with the ebay feedback page? I can't get onto the page to leave feedback or search for sold items that I have a query with? Anyone else?
Edit: So I have had to change back to classic view, and then select payments and from payments select feedback. Why?

Replies

• RantbandRantband Forumite
    109 Posts
    100 Posts First Anniversary Name Dropper
    If you are referring to Ebay click on My eBay and then purchase history.
  • glen_belglen_bel Forumite
    19 Posts
    Rantband said:

Thanks but there's nothing for feeback from that page.

• jon81ukjon81uk Forumite
    2K Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    glen_bel said:
    Rantband said:

Are you sure?
    If I go here My eBay - Purchase history
    Then click more actions, the first action on the list is leave feedback.

As a seller I go here Manage all orders — eBay Seller Hub and click on the drop down and the top option is leave feedback.

Or from the selling page in the feedback pane Overview - eBay Seller Hub
    I can click leave feedback that takes me here Leave Feedback (ebay.co.uk)
  • edited 11 June at 11:06AM
    glen_belglen_bel Forumite
    19 Posts
    edited 11 June at 11:06AM
    jon81uk said:
    glen_bel said:
    Rantband said:

Are you sure?

As a seller I go here Manage all orders — eBay Seller Hub and click on the drop down and the top option is leave feedback.

There's probably nothing for me on the purchase history because I am not really a buyer.
    Up until 2 days ago I could go to Account-feedback and that displayed all my items that are awaiting feedback, now it just takes me to my feedback profile that shows all the feedback I have received but from there I can't leave feedback only reply to feedback already left by buyers.
    If I go to seller hub and All orders the dropdown gives me an option for Paid - awaiting your feedback
    I leave feedback when I receive it so I know everything is ok but I can't do that now
    Its very bizarre, I have been leaving and receiving feedback for years and now its up the left, its probably me but why now?

2K Posts
    ✭✭✭
    glen_bel said:
    jon81uk said:
    glen_bel said:
    Rantband said:

Are you sure?

There's probably nothing for me on the purchase history because I am not really a buyer.
    Up until 2 days ago I could go to Account-feedback and that displayed all my items that are awaiting feedback, now it just takes me to my feedback profile that shows all the feedback I have received but from there I can't leave feedback only reply to feedback already left by buyers.
    If I go to seller hub and All orders the dropdown gives me an option for Paid - awaiting your feedback
    I leave feedback when I receive it so I know everything is ok but I can't do that now
    Its very bizarre, I have been leaving and receiving feedback for years and now its up the left, its probably me but why now?

So if it shows as paid awaiting feedback, just wait a bit longer for the buyer to leave feedback and then give them feedback?

• glen_belglen_bel Forumite
    19 Posts
    jon81uk said:
    glen_bel said:
    jon81uk said:
    glen_bel said:
    Rantband said:

Are you sure?

So if it shows as paid awaiting feedback, just wait a bit longer for the buyer to leave feedback and then give them feedback?

Well yes I'll have to do that but it is such a dramatic change overnight. I'll just have to get used to it.
    2K Posts
    ✭✭✭
    glen_bel said:
    jon81uk said:
    glen_bel said:
    jon81uk said:
    glen_bel said:
    Rantband said:

Are you sure?

Well yes I'll have to do that but it is such a dramatic change overnight. I'll just have to get used to it.
    Okay, sorry I haven't actually noticed a change myself. I can still see whats sold on My eBay orders and can see which buyers have left feedback from the orders page.

Although I manage most of my eBay stuff on the app.
  • SidJSidJ Forumite
    13 Posts
    Third Anniversary 10 Posts
    No announcement has been made as to removing a very useful and handy page to view all outstanding and received feedback in a single view. Opinion is it's a glitch. After all why would eBay make life less convenient for sellers. Mind you this is eBay we are talking about...