Flights in June 2022

I've never had cause to try and book flights so far in advance but we're going to a festival in Barcelona in June 2022 and with the potential of losing the not insignificant ticket money if we cant get flights, eager to get it sorted. I've tried to find flights on skyscanner, kayak etc to find the cheapest but they only search up to May or something presumably because airlines havent released them yet.

I was however able to search easyjet, who are asking approx £300 pp for a return flight from bristol!! So looking for advice. Do we wait and prices should drop when more flights are available? Worried that they'll book up, though would seem surprising a year in advance that they would, even though demand probably greater given the festival is on that weekend.

Replies

• WestinWestin Forumite
    4.3K Posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you tied to Bristol - Barcelona or open to other departure points?

Whilst EasyJet have summer 22 flights on sale, others will follow in coming months but perhaps not so much choice on BRS BCN.  

BA will typically place seats on sale around 11 months out which may give you options from LHR or LGW.  

Other airlines to check but possibly not ex BRS would be Vueling and RyanAir.