🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Smart Water Meter: Anyone else shocked by their consumption?

Options
Hello All,
Sorry if it’s been posted before, but my smart water meter has just properly come online and I’m fairly shocked by my consumption. Sometimes it’s 3000l a week, other times it can be 2600l depending I suppose on what we are doing. This seems massive? But maybe I’m looking at it the wrong way? Live in a 3 bed with 3 occupants, OH loves a bath…and the wee one has shallow baths but largely we shower…got dishwasher and washing machine. Starting to think washer may not be all that eco after all. Toilet is single flush with a water saving bag in…Anyone else find their usage a bit of an eye opener once it was separated off in to days?
Saving for Christmas 2023 #51🎄
£1 a day £36/£365
Tilly Tidy 🧹 2023
💸 2023 1% Challenge #9 ☀️

Comments

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts