Contacting Plusnet Customer services

Just a heads up, if you're trying to reach an agent rather than go through listening to endless options, once the auto system has answered just keep pressing one at each option and you'll eventually reach a human being.

Comments

• username
    username Posts: 654 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    There is also the complaints email address if you would not like to spend your time listening to tinny music on hold.

Yeah, it sounds counter-intuitive, but I was able to negotiate a discount off my broadband via email once someone picked it up and replied.

I did quiz them on the reasons why they had shut down the online chat and made it difficult to contact via email (being an ISP, the irony!?) but besides the usual guff about covid-19 affecting service, they said it was they wanted to prioritise people calling in, after having sent out an email saying the prices were being hiked from date X.

Which no doubt lead to the poor staff on the end of the phones getting battered with an earful from angry subscribers.

Bad management really - reducing efficiency by forcing people to queue on the phone (as opposed to online chat where each operator could probably handle a number of chats at a time, email, where the subscriber and operator do not have to be online at the same time and can come back at each others' convenience).
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback