We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
John Lewis Broadband
Comments
-
I wast just thinking the same as the the last two posters.
I have changed from Plusnet to JL Broadband and back again. I have had a couple of issues each time, annoying but these things happen. A simple phone call sorted the problem within 24 hours, but then again I was polite and didn't seek to blame the call hander as it is not their personal fault. I also don't see the point of raising my blood pressure unnecessarily.
Due to delay in broadband switching over I was also charged and extra month but was assured that I would yet it back, which I did. Took 6 phone calls to sort it but I got it back. One thing I will say about their customer service staff is that they they are always polite. Sometimes takes a while to get through to their customer services. I usually put my feet up, put some trashy TV on, phone on speakerphone and wait it out.
Last year I was caught up in the infamous plusnet billing problem, took a year to sort, had to call them multiple times and their staff were always super polite.
Quite right CS staff should terminate a call if needed.0 -
Well do not expect a refund anytime soon, it takes months.0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards