Vodafone Not Honouring £75 Amazon Voucher
“Our system shows that the order was made after clicking through a link from a voucher code website. Only orders made directly through our affiliate link are eligible for a voucher, and the transaction must be completed in one session without clicking away or returning through a different partner link.
As our system shows that the last click through was through a voucher code site, and not our affiliate link, the transaction does not meet the terms and conditions and therefore, you are unfortunately not eligible for a voucher this time.“
I’ve tried challenging it but they’re not budging. Anyone else had this problem? Is there anything I can do?
- All Categories
- 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.2K Spending & Discounts
- 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.5K Life & Family
- 246.8K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards