Vodafone Not Honouring £75 Amazon Voucher

npn84
npn84 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited 18 March 2021 at 3:52PM in Broadband & internet access
Hi everyone, I just wanted to get some advice. About 3 months ago I changed our broadband to Vodafone. I think I went through MSE. There was a promise of a £75 Amazon voucher 120 days after purchase. That was yesterday and no voucher. So I emailed them about it. They’ve come back with this:

“Our system shows that the order was made after clicking through a link from a voucher code website. Only orders made directly through our affiliate link are eligible for a voucher, and the transaction must be completed in one session without clicking away or returning through a different partner link.

As our system shows that the last click through was through a voucher code site, and not our affiliate link, the transaction does not meet the terms and conditions and therefore, you are unfortunately not eligible for a voucher this time.“

I’ve tried challenging it but they’re not budging. Anyone else had this problem? Is there anything I can do?

Comments

• Marcon
    Marcon Posts: 10,011
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    npn84 said:
    Hi everyone, I just wanted to get some advice. About 3 months ago I changed our broadband to Vodafone. I think I went through MSE. There was a promise of a £75 Amazon voucher 120 days after purchase. That was yesterday and no voucher. So I emailed them about it. They’ve come back with this:

“Our system shows that the order was made after clicking through a link from a voucher code website. Only orders made directly through our affiliate link are eligible for a voucher, and the transaction must be completed in one session without clicking away or returning through a different partner link.

As our system shows that the last click through was through a voucher code site, and not our affiliate link, the transaction does not meet the terms and conditions and therefore, you are unfortunately not eligible for a voucher this time.“

I’ve tried challenging it but they’re not budging. Anyone else had this problem? Is there anything I can do?

If you didn't meet the terms of the offer, and challenging their decision has failed, probably not - unless you have a way of showing you did use the affiliate link. It sounds as if you can't remember (?how many of us would), so I fear you are stuck with their decision.
    Googling on your question might have been both quicker and easier, if you're only after simple facts rather than opinions!  
  • ann_droid
    ann_droid Posts: 190
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Hi
    Ask the voucher code website for the voucher.
    EG:  The Giftcloud Team

Not VodaFone but I got my voucher.
    Forum, Agin 'em or Just Neutral?

• NittyGritty
    NittyGritty Posts: 927
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    sounds as tho u used topcashback quidco, or someother cashback site , sorry but u wont get cashback plus voucher, it was one or the other not both sadly
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback