MSE Poll: Do you have a will? If not, why not?
If you want to dictate where your assets go when you die, you need a will – a legal document telling everyone what should happen to your money, possessions and property. Wills can be made cheaply, and sometimes for free (see our Cheap Wills guide). But do you have a will, and if not, why not?
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards