Problem with Vanguard admin?

I opened an ISA account on 20th Jan and uploaded my identity documents for verification. They were verified by 2nd Feb and I had secure message confirming this. Since then however I’ve received two further emails saying my identity documents had been received and were being verified. Has anyone else experienced this?

Replies

• cruciancrucian Forumite
    34 Posts
    Seventh Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    The same thing happened to me,nothing to worry about probably a glitch in their system.
  • SMcGill, if you are unsure or concerned I suggest you contact Vanguard, message or telephone. They are usually very helpful and efficient. Regards
  • ThrugelmirThrugelmir Forumite
    82.2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably over run with new account applications etc as many platforms have been recently. Not helped by staff being home based. 
    It's not whether you're right or wrong that's important, but how much money you make when you're right and how much you lose when you're wrong." — George Soros
  • AceaceAceace Forumite
    266 Posts
    100 Posts Second Anniversary Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    I'm very happy with Vanguard for my S&S investment funds, but certainly wouldn't call their admin efficient. It took them 3 days to reply to my recent secure message. It also took 7 days from when they told me a SIPP withdrawal had been paid to my bank account for it to actually be received in the account. I was unimpressed. Not sure why working from home should slow their response. 
  • Aceace, sorry to hear you are unimpressed with Vanguard service, usually very good in my experience. However, if I had a query regarding an account I would put full faith in the response from Vanguard(albeit slower than normal) rather than relying on random strangers to resolve the issue.Regards
  • SMcGillSMcGill Forumite
    131 Posts
    100 Posts Second Anniversary Name Dropper
    However, if I had a query regarding an account I would put full faith in the response from Vanguard(albeit slower than normal) rather than relying on random strangers to resolve the issue.
    If you read my post you’ll see I was not asking for either advice or assistance. 
    To those who posted more constructive replies, thank you. It is helpful simply to know that others have had similar experiences, or that it’s not Vanguard’s usual standard.

• getting_closegetting_close Forumite
    15 Posts
    Fifth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    I am far from happy with Vanguards admin at the moment. Started a simple cash isa transfer to Vanguard late November and they have been painfully slow.  Delays all due Vanguard.
    ISA is eventually in place but still waiting to have bank account verified and they say this could be up to a further 3 weeks to complete.
    Wish i hadn’t bothered.
  • SMcGill, my apologies.regards.