O/S Daily Tuesday 23 February 2021

-taff
-taff Forumite Posts: 14,086
Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
Forumite
This is an “over the garden fence” type thread where we chat about everything Old Style and maybe a little bit more. It’s a great, inspiring and motivating thread we start each day to discuss what Old Style things we’re going to do today or what we’ve achieved already. Everyone’s welcome, please do come in, put your feet up (although check the fence hasn’t just been painted first!) and join us for an Old Style natter. The more the merrier!

As this is the Old Style Board, it would be appreciated if posts could include some Old Style content. Please be aware that many people may have small screens, or SLOW internet connections, so please don’t post large pictures, or clip art – links are preferred. When you make a post, if you feel like giving it a title, that will help others that don’t have the time to read everything skim through the thread quickly but if not it's not a problem. Please do not start a new daily thread before you go to bed at night because this often leaves things confusing with two daily threads live at the same time. The idea is that a member would start each new daily thread after they get up in the morning

Morning all! Guess who fell asleep in front of the coputer last night about 11 and woke at 2 and now is still wide awake? Nuffin much to report here. I did a bit of garden yesterday, emptied the old compost out of the tomato pots, and levelled off the main raised bed a bit, finally put the sad bulbs in, planted out my chives and chopped up some tree to put in the green bin, which reminds me, I have to renew my subscription to the council for that.
I'm already having people telling me lockdown is over on june whatever. No, it isn't, it's not earlier than ::sigh:: let's hope it sticks this time. New wool hs turned up so I can finish me crochet. February has just gone in a flash considering January lasted for months. I've signed up for a few more free talks online, the next one will be Judy Dench tomorrow. Looking forward to that. I'll have a proper browse at some of them later on along with a project management course. Time to learn some new stuff.
Ruby, conitnued thoughts for you and your family. Your ride actually sounded like fun to me too, what is happening to me? dumpling, hope you've impressed on your family your needs. Happy birthday snoozers daughter. There are quite a few birthdays this month aren't there so if it's your today, I'll be back later ...tru, it's amazing what a small job can do to make things look better. I cleaned up the slate hearth a few days ago and it really does make the room look better. AOD, well done for getting dressed the day before yesterday :) Loving and leaving you all to possibly make some breakfast and then hopefully carb coma...Hope you're all patting yourselves on the back for still making through fairly sane. You deserve medals.
Shampoo? No thanks, I'll have real poo...

Comments

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 447.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 171.1K Life & Family
  • 244K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure