Southern Water

Hello, 
I'm wondering if anyone can help, for the past year I have had an issue with Southern Water, I have always had a monthly direct debit with them, six months ago I started getting texts saying I wasn't paying my monthly bills and to contact them, on contacting them it transpired the address was wrong and I was paying for number 5 down my street instead of my own address, they transfered the money over to my correct address and I thought all was well. The next month they started taking double my normal monthly bill out, when I queried this, they said they were charging me for number 5 and 7, quickly amended it and gave me a refund. In the past month I have been getting phone calls from debt collectors saying southern water has passed the debt on for number 5, on ringing southern water they are aware I don't live there and the advise they gave me was to email them a compliant to get it resolved, I have emailed them and recieved no contact. I am getting phone calls, texts and emails daily from the debt collectors to do with money I do not owe and Southern Water are not helping at all.
Is there anything more I can do? 

Comments

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.3K Life & Family
  • 246.7K Travel & Transport