Parcel2Go : WORST customer service ever! AVOID- never delivered item & never refunded

I like to warn everyone about the poor customer service from Parcel2Go:
To cut a very long story short:
I started using them last year due to the pandemic many times  & tried to send an important parcel with Parcel2Go (DPD) in October 2020 & they failed to deliver until today within the EU (more then 3 months later!) Endless attempts to get this sorted/looked into with their live chat
Yes: there is no other way to get in touch with them! ?
No contact phone nr & complaints department does not respond at all despite several letters and e-mails. (even using 'Resolver')
They clearly do not care about customer rights -if things go wrong/ missing, they are not bothered at all
I not only lost an item worth over £1000 but they still have not even refunded me in this matter or responded why this was not delivered or returned to me back + why I was not refunded yet: I can only warn anybody using them
I am still on the case after 3months & will certainly never use them again .
(switched to other parcel delivery providers that do a much better job )

Comments

• Lots of people on here me included will tell you they are ok and no problems for sending stuff
  • Then you are very lucky indeed: Parcel2Go actually does have awful ratings with their customer service / no contact options -once things go wrong.
    Unfortunately a lot of customers experience the same problems like I did , once things go wrong with them: it is impossible to get in touch & they do not response / nor refund.
    I never experienced that poor customer service with any other parcel delivery provider & I do send a lot of items regularly
    I hope you will not experience the same like I do in the moment with them

• Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,288
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Ambassador
    I've never had any issues with them
    I'm a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Shopping and Freebies, Phones and TV and Over 50s boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing . All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Norman_Castle
    Norman_Castle Posts: 11,871
    Photogenic First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Forumite
    edited 25 January 2021 at 4:17PM
    I had a parcel sent through them go missing and found it very difficult to resolve. From memory they were very reluctant to help although again from memory I did eventually get a refund for my awol £20 item.

• They are great till things do go wrong and then they are a nightmare. Customer service is awful, long wait times and pretty much any excuse not to pay out. I might add however they are cheap currently the cheapest for under 1KG by some hece we use them for items meeting this spec. 
    We send on average between 5 and 10 parels a day with them (it's actually Hermes through them) and only do so on a non insured basis due to the length of time and effort taken to claim when things do go wrong. We made a business decision to write off anything they lose / fail to get delivered on time which I guess is roughly 1 in 50 parcels, maybe even a little less. This approach works for us but I guess it's not for everyone. 
  • I too have used this company on numerous occasions and not had a problem until now, I was sending a parcel to Europe and because of A number of hs codes being wrong my parcel was rejected by customs and a promise of returning my parcel to me, despite contacting them many times I seem to get a different answer to the same question, sign of a good company is the honesty of there customer service.
  • MEM62
    MEM62 Posts: 4,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Paercel2Go are at the lower end of the pricing model.  You cannot expect the same level of response when you have a problem that you would get with a premium carrier.  You pay you money and take your choice.     
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback