🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

SMARTY not so smart customer service

Options
SMARTY offer a great value (hence your rating them in top PAYG). But perhaps their popularity has affected their ability to respond quickly to customer issues. Whilst COVID has affected response times everywhere, the limitations of only having an online customer service portal become obvious. You firstly have to tackle their automated 'robot' response. Despite these being touted as AI, they appear to have a mental age of 6 months and can only spout the few sentences which their consultant programmed them with. You eventually get through to a human online response, but this can take over 24hours. Not good for a mobile comms service. Subsequently, I have departed. A shame, as if they had a real-time customer service I would have remained. Some issues require the context to be explained.
Please to be discriminated against by financial institutions. Thank-you for taking advantage of my Dyspraxia.:)

Comments

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport