We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
£2 Savers Club for 2021
Comments
-
Two plain ones received in change from petrol. I put in £30.10 and paid with two twenty pound notes. 😁
Total £170
15 coins till target.2025 Fashion on a ration 0/66 coupons
2025 Frugal challenge1 -
Another few £2 coins £186/£144 🎖🥉🥈🥇 new target £288July NSD 10/18
July Grocery challenge £76.08/£279 = £202.92 rem
w/c 8 June 4 weekly cold turkey week £59.70/£60 = £0.30 rem / June NSD 18/18 / June Grocery challenge £424.19/£270 = £154.19 over
w/c 11 May cold turkey week £49.18/£50 = £0.82 rem / May NSD 20/16 / May Grocery challenge £379.04/£310 = £69.04 over
Debt-Free April 20261 -
Win win on a £1 scratchcard. Two £2 coins
£190 (£144 🎖🥉🥈🥇) new target £288
July NSD 10/18
July Grocery challenge £76.08/£279 = £202.92 rem
w/c 8 June 4 weekly cold turkey week £59.70/£60 = £0.30 rem / June NSD 18/18 / June Grocery challenge £424.19/£270 = £154.19 over
w/c 11 May cold turkey week £49.18/£50 = £0.82 rem / May NSD 20/16 / May Grocery challenge £379.04/£310 = £69.04 over
Debt-Free April 20262 -
Two plain when I bought himself a burger yesterday - straight into a not-admitted to pocket & the the sock...
I have a medal! So pleased - thank you!2 -
So off I went yesterday for an essential spend, a Christening card, and there I was with my fiver, and what do I get? Four ones. FOUR ONES! What does anybody want with four ones!? Livid! xxxHouse Deposit Fund - £30,000 / Fees Fund - £5,000Furniture Fund - £2,500 / White Goods Fund - £2,500 / Flooring Fund - £2,500Emergency Fund - £7,500365 Day Penny Challenge 2026 - £623.30/£667.95 (Holiday Fund)52 Week Card Challenge 2026 - £283/£400 (Christmas Fund)£2 Savers Club for 2026 - £44/£200 (Fun Fund)Make £2,026 in 2026 (#11) - £2,199.02/£2,026 (Home Emergency Fund)2
-
Have accumulated a few more £2 coins. Now have £198 vs. new double up target of £288
July NSD 10/18
July Grocery challenge £76.08/£279 = £202.92 rem
w/c 8 June 4 weekly cold turkey week £59.70/£60 = £0.30 rem / June NSD 18/18 / June Grocery challenge £424.19/£270 = £154.19 over
w/c 11 May cold turkey week £49.18/£50 = £0.82 rem / May NSD 20/16 / May Grocery challenge £379.04/£310 = £69.04 over
Debt-Free April 20261 -
CassieLT I had the same problem last week. All pound coins no £2 coins. It was like they were hiding from me! 😁2025 Fashion on a ration 0/66 coupons
2025 Frugal challenge1 -
👏👏🧦🧦😁 Thanks for keeping us all updated.DigForVictory said:Two plain when I bought himself a burger yesterday - straight into a not-admitted to pocket & the the sock...
I have a medal! So pleased - thank you!2025 Fashion on a ration 0/66 coupons
2025 Frugal challenge1 -
A total of 14 coins (£28) for June. I have added them to my total. All from various sources - my son offered me 2 the other night which I have duly swapped this morning! One Dickens coin amongst them, all the rest plain.£2 Savers Club 2024 #4 (£102/£300)
£2 Savers Club 2023 #14 (£600/£250)
£2 Savers Club 2022 #3 (£604/£250)
£2 Savers Club 2021 #6 (£236/£250) 🎖🥉 🥈
£2 Savers Club 2020 #13 (£438/£250)1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards


