pingupingu Forumite
1.5K posts
Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Mobiles
Honesty is the best policy doesn't matter which web site
you are on!

if i had known then what i know now!

a bargain is only a bargain if you really need it!

Replies

• Hi

this must be the cheapest in the WORLD ;D
    £32.50 8)

Thanks for that. Most of the stores are sold out, but i managed to reserve one (would have liked more) in a store 10 miles away. A REAL bargain. Just hope they honor the price because the t&c on the web site states "For products reserved through Click & Collect or any other reservation service the price you pay is the price in store on the day of collection."
  • matrix999matrix999 Forumite
    1.5K posts
    Has anyone managed to reserve one of these phones online. I've checked every store nearly in Scotland and there all out of stock.

Any suggestions?
  • no and no.
    maybe 1 day
    Nick.

"If you put all the prophets:Mystics and Saints, in one room together, there'd be so much more reason, than never was borne, out of all of the conflicts of time" The Levellers Green Blade Rising. 2002 Eagle records. www.levellers.co.uk
  • JPRJPR Forumite
    400 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    I've managed to reserve one in a shop 20 miles away but now they have gone from the whole website!
    The Ring and Reserve service quotes them at £129.95.

Worth a trip or a wasted journey???
  • I've managed to reserve one in a shop 20 miles away but now they have gone from the whole website!
    The Ring and Reserve service quotes them at £129.95.

Worth a trip or a wasted journey???

I wouldn't bother. Went to the store this morning and it comes up as £129.95 on the till >:( I declined their "offer".
  • JPRJPR Forumite
    400 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up. I even got an email confirming the price, but I guess they would deny it!!
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support