moneysupermarket automatic redemption

Options
Last October I switched to Plusnet Broadband. I couldn't remember what the deal was. I called Plusnet and they said I had switched through Moneysupermarket and there is an "automatic redemption". I am not sure what that means... And any idea on how I can see what the offer was?  Thanks.

Comments

• Neil_Jones
    Neil_Jones Posts: 8,913 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    As a general rule it normally means a discount of some sort at the end of the contract.
    If its was ongoing monthly it would appear on your bill.

You should have had an email at the time about this.
  • cisko65
    cisko65 Posts: 233 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    As a general rule it normally means a discount of some sort at the end of the contract.
    If its was ongoing monthly it would appear on your bill.

You should have had an email at the time about this.
    Thanks. It's not the first time I don't get emails when applying through MSE or Moneysupermarket. For ex. I spent ages on the phone with Shell Broadband about being charged for cease when, infact, this charge didn't apply to customers who had switched through MSE. Getting back to switching to Plusnet, nothing via email nor in the contract (which I had to ask to be sent). 
    I still need some help. 
  • mohammed1111
    Options
    Plusnet offers via MSE are normally a mastercard
  • cisko65
    Options
    Plusnet offers via MSE are normally a mastercard
    Thanks again. On the phone, Plusnet customer service said I switched through MoneySuperMarket, but the email they wrote about our conversation said through MSE. Back to square one as I can't remember, and I didn't receive any emails when I switched (from Plusnet only got the technical ones). I must learn to screenshot the pages on MSE, Moneysavingexpert  etc. for the deals I choose. Is there a way to see expired deals? Cheers.
  • brewerdave
    brewerdave Posts: 8,508 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Isn't the MSE offer effectively MoneySuperMarket offer as MSE are part of the group since Martin Lewis sold out ??
  • cisko65
    Options
    Isn't the MSE offer effectively MoneySuperMarket offer as MSE are part of the group since Martin Lewis sold out ??
    MSE joined the MoneySupermarket.com group but they have different editorial approaches.

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback