πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽ Shiny new Advent board! πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽ

edited 20 November 2020 at 4:06PM in Advent Competitions
31 replies 7.5K views
MisslayedMisslayed Forumite, Board Guide
9.1K posts
Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
✭✭✭✭
edited 20 November 2020 at 4:06PM in Advent Competitions
We now have our very own board for Advent competitions. We can order them by date using the drop down options, please post comps individually and make sure the correct end date is entered into the date field when posting. Fingers crossed this works!Β 
Edit: As this is an experiment, please do NOT post advents on the main board as well. We'll review next year when we see how it works.Β 
Hi. Martin has asked me to tell you I'm a Board Guide on the Competitions, Site Feedback and Campaigns boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
Β«134

Replies

• LadyMorticiaLadyMorticia Forumite
    19.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exciting!Β 
    2019 Wins
    1/25

Β£2019 in 2019
    Β£10/Β£2019
  • Emma1757AEmma1757A Forumite
    3 posts
    First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    Misslayed said:
    We now have our very own board for Advent competitions. We can order them by date using the drop down options, please post comps individually and make sure the correct end date is entered into the date field when posting. Fingers crossed this works!Β 
    Edit: As this is an experiment, please do NOT post advents on the main board as well. We'll review next year when we see how it works.Β 
    Sounds fun I love advent comps! :) Thank you.Β  <3:* I hope everyone wins something nice!!
  • spearce80spearce80 Forumite
    671 posts
    Tenth Anniversary 500 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    Hi all
    I haven't comped for a few years,last time I did all the advents were listed in alphabetical order is A+J etc then FB, TW etc are they still listed like this xz
    thanks to all posters for comps and answers!!! :beer: good luck to all
  • spearce80spearce80 Forumite
    671 posts
    Tenth Anniversary 500 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    Will they be listed in alphabetical order/FB/Twitter etc
    thanks to all posters for comps and answers!!! :beer: good luck to all
  • MisslayedMisslayed Forumite, Board Guide
    9.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    spearce80 said:
    Will they be listed in alphabetical order/FB/Twitter etc
    It's a HUGE amount of work - are you volunteering? πŸ˜‰
    Hi. Martin has asked me to tell you I'm a Board Guide on the Competitions, Site Feedback and Campaigns boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • hdh74hdh74 Forumite
    2.7K posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to be thick, but each time a post gets added to it will be bumped up the page like the main board?Β  I don't want to go through the whole lot as there are some I've already decided are not for me, but don't want to miss new posts. I have bookmarked real favourites but don't want tons of emails either.Β  Β Just getting my head around how best to go about this.Β 
    2018 - Β£562Β  2019 - Β£130 2020 - Β£276Β  2021 - Β£22
  • MisslayedMisslayed Forumite, Board Guide
    9.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    hdh74 said:
    Sorry to be thick, but each time a post gets added to it will be bumped up the page like the main board?Β  I don't want to go through the whole lot as there are some I've already decided are not for me, but don't want to miss new posts. I have bookmarked real favourites but don't want tons of emails either.Β  Β Just getting my head around how best to go about this.Β 
    If you use the drop down sorting tools, and select 'new', you'll get the latest additions first. If you select 'hot', you'll get those recently commented on, ie updated. (Happy to be corrected if I've got that wrong!)
  • MakeandsaveMakeandsave Forumite
    3.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you to all that are working the advents this year,

1) how do i mark what i have done? and mark the forum read?

Jan Wins: .