Esa reassessment support group

Options

Comments

• Kris35
    Kris35 Posts: 143 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Anyone going back through my threads will see I'm not "extremely argumentative" . Go figure for yourselves. 
  • KatrinaWaves
    Options
    Kris35 said:
    Anyone going back through my threads will see I'm not "extremely argumentative" . Go figure for yourselves. 
    ‘As if you went back through my old posts’
    Also:
    ‘I’m not argumentative, go back through my posts’
  • Kris35
    Options
    The thread is "living as a recluse and claiming ESA". I was asking about a clause. Poppy came in and posted, "according to this thread you're already claiming ESA". Which I was and never said I wasn't.

On the thread she links to I thank her and Alice for all their help. 

So where was I "extremely argumentative" Poppy?
  • poppy12345
    poppy12345 Posts: 17,961 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    edited 12 November 2020 at 12:43AM
    Options
    Kris35 said:
    The thread is "living as a recluse and claiming ESA". I was asking about a clause. Poppy came in and posted, "according to this thread you're already claiming ESA". Which I was and never said I wasn't.

On the thread she links to I thank her and Alice for all their help. 

So where was I "extremely argumentative" Poppy?

That's not the thread i was thinking of.... The thread i link to? where did i do that?
  • Kris35
    Options
    Poppy on the thread "living as a recluse and claiming ESA", yours is two comments down where you link to a thread where I thank you and Alice for all your help. I've not been through my other threads but my nature is to be a people pleaser unless pushed so I can't see where I was extremely argumentative.
  • KatrinaWaves
    KatrinaWaves Posts: 2,944 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    edited 12 November 2020 at 9:50AM
    Options
    There’s threads where you are argumentative. I found two on the same topic. It’s not the recluse one. 

Only linking as you say you’re a people pleaser but you are dismissive and rude at points in that one. 
  • Kris35
    Options
    Which ones?
  • poppy12345
    poppy12345 Posts: 17,961 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    edited 12 November 2020 at 9:54AM
    Options
    Not looked at any of the others and won't be either.
    Edit to add, didn't notice the link that @KatrinaWaves posted until i posted this... sorry.

• Kris35
    Options
    Hmm well that's down to interpretation as to whether I was extremely argumentative or not. In my view, i wasn't. But anyway, I'm sure we've all got better things to do than do a back and forth on here. 
  • Kris35
    Options
    Ok I was going to leave it but now you've updated your post Katrina, calling me rude and dismissive, I'm back.
    This was between me and Poppy and you should stay out of it instead of ganging up. 
    And can people please stop editing their posts after I've answered. 
    You of course will agree with Poppy that I've been extremely argumentative because bullies side with the popular people for their own benefit and try to grind down others who aren't in their gang.
    And if you think my posts on that thread are extremely argumentative, I'm sure I could say the same about you if I went through your posts.

Ok had enough now so you can have the last word. I hope you all get great satisfaction out of it.

Any more insults though and I will be reporting.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback