CADBURY ROSES TIN 800g £2.99!!!!

Options
12346»

Comments

• kippers
    kippers Posts: 2,057 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Look at my earlier post and ring the payment line. Press the number to make a payment and hold on and ignore the options. After a few seconds you get a 'real person' who deals with payments only, explain you want to speak to customer services but state you can never get through and they will transfer you....then keep calm and ask to speak to a manager...you'll never get through to one but at least they know you are serious.

Keep calm but be ascertive. Ask who you are speaking to (full name, not just first name) ask the name of the Director of the company and write to head office if you have no joy.

Let us know how you get on.
  • HaroldHamsun
    Options
    I'll never understand why people are willing to hand money over to unkown business for the sake of saving a few pence. Yet it's a regular event on this forum, where - of all places - members ought to know better!
  • stressedofdevon
    Options
    Many thanks for the good advice received here. I challenged the 'administration' charges and they have now been credited to my account by Kirsty in the customer care department.

After settling the bill I have asked to be removed from their mailing lists and would advise anyone to proceed with caution when considering a purchase from Studio 24.:j
    But there are dreams that cannot be,and there are storms we cannot weather!
  • joey0027
    joey0027 Posts: 37 Forumite
    Options
    I also finally resolved the issue with the delivery charged after 23 e-mails!

As a gesture of "goodwill" my account was cleared totally leaving me with two tins of Roses.

I would never purchase through this company again and would advise anyone thinking of doing so to proceed with caution.
  • Burlesque_Babe
    Burlesque_Babe Posts: 17,547 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    :mad: However, today I have received 'Statement 2', (where was no 1?) and for my £20 worth of purchases and delivery they have added £21 admin fee for late payment!

I had this also. I didn't get the chocolates, was told I 'didn't qualify' :confused: . The 2 items I ordered came and then a month later I got statement 3 (where were 1 and 2?!) with an admin fee.

Phoned (took 3 attempts ) and asked just how I could be on statement 3 less than a month after buying the items? She admitted she didn't know and removed the admin fee.

Apparently the invoiceyou get with the items is statement 1........:rolleyes: :mad:

I paid it in full and would never order again. To top it all I got statement 4 last week to say I was £1.32 in credit :confused:
    :D"Stay Wonky":D

:j:jBecome Mrs Pepe 9 October 2012 :j:j
  • RoyaleMale
    Options
    I'm having a similar problem with Studio 24.

Ordered some items in October, discovered how bad this company was so emailed and phoned them to get the order cancelled before they dispatched. Received email telling me that they would cancel, the guy on the phone also assured me the order would be cancelled.

2 weeks later the item was dispatched according to my account but I have still not received it. They sent me an invoice.

I have rang them 10 times and told them I cancelled and never received the order, I've also sent them over 20 emails at first they would reply telling me the order would be cancelled but now they do not even bother to reply.

I've reported them to http://www.consumerdirect.gov.uk/ and will refuse to pay their extortionate fees as I did not receive my order.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure