CADBURY ROSES TIN 800g £2.99!!!!

Options

Comments

• millerose
    Options
    I ordered the roses too for £2.99 and was charged £4.99 delivery. After having no luck with email replies I decided to call Studio (from the customer care number available on their website). After about 15 minutes I got through to a nice chap who refunded me the postage straight away - no questions asked!. I telephoned around 11.30am.You can only use the 033 code once though for free delivery. Subsequent deliveries are £4.99. To post the roses back would cost around £2.30. Yes I would get refunded but still have been out of pocket by £2.50.I will now give the chocs to mum and dad as Roses tins in my local Tescos are like gold dust and they will appreciate them.I dont think I will order from studio again.
  • Taffyscot
    Options
    I wrote and cancelled today do you think I will have any luck? Yikes I did not see page 3 and everyone complaining when I posted mine about taking the things back. I wish I hadn't ordered them I had so much problems with all the catalogue firms a few months ago. Now damn littlewoods has written to me today and said they credited my account for £27 for something that I returned a while back but now they can't match it to their records and are going to recharge me. Can they legally do that. I returned everything except one set of duvet and pillowcases because they were charging me the original prices without the offers. We had opened the duvet and put it on the bed. I hate these catalogue shops with a passion but it was a moment of greed and madness again I think. Do I have any amount of days to cancel tho. I ordered them yesterday and tried to email them to cancel today do I have a leg to stand on? Help
  • millerose
    Options
    Taffyscot wrote: »
    I wrote and cancelled today do you think I will have any luck? Yikes I did not see page 3 and everyone complaining when I posted mine about taking the things back. I wish I hadn't ordered them I had so much problems with all the catalogue firms a few months ago. Now damn littlewoods has written to me today and said they credited my account for £27 for something that I returned a while back but now they can't match it to their records and are going to recharge me. Can they legally do that. I returned everything except one set of duvet and pillowcases because they were charging me the original prices without the offers. We had opened the duvet and put it on the bed. I hate these catalogue shops with a passion but it was a moment of greed and madness again I think. Do I have any amount of days to cancel tho. I ordered them yesterday and tried to email them to cancel today do I have a leg to stand on? Help

I think you will have to wait until it arrives. You have to sign for the parcel anyway, so you could refuse it and not sign, but then again Studio might still charge you delivery even though you didnt accept it!.My advice would be to wait until the parcel arrives. You can either return the goods (you HAVE to PAY postage back tho) or you could try and phone and explain that you used a code and wanted free delivery. That way they will cost you £2.99. They are rather small though, perhaps you will be better returning them and risk loosing the postage back and put it down to experience?
  • pash_2
    pash_2 Posts: 4,963 Forumite
    Options
    glad i didnt bother in the end!
  • kippers
    kippers Posts: 2,057 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I tried the switchboard number that Bonniville gave and was put through to 'Tracy' who took my details and said she would ring me back in 10 - 15mins...which she didn't!

I rang again and spoke to a man who told me they never ring back! and transferred me to a number that rang and rang for a few mins then cut me off!

I can't believe thay have such terrible customer service...i shall never never order anything from them again, thank goodness this was only a small amount!

I've just written to them also as it's really bugging me now!
  • joey0027
    Options
    9 'high priority' e-mails sent to customer services without any response, beginning to wish I hadn't bothered with this one!
  • kippers
    kippers Posts: 2,057 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Ok all...i've had success!...

The Roses came today with an invoice quoting £7.98 (£2.99 for Roses+£4.99 delivery).

I was totally fed up of this as i'd tried loads to ring their cust services and couldn't get through, i'd emailed and written to their head office without any response.

I decided to pay the full amount and put it down to experience. I rang their payment line 08706 022332 and pressed the number to make a payment and realised the balance was now £2.99! I carried on as though i was making payment but then didn't enter something so the automated service put me through to a payment clerk (a real person). Anyway i explained and she said i needed to speak to their customer services so she put me through and i spoke to another real person......so thats how you get through to the customer service team....

Anyway, they have taken off the postage and packaging so i've paid my £2.99 and i won't ever, ever order from them again!
  • Taffyscot
    Options
    oh woe is me studio wrote to me today and said they couldn't give me a credit account because they do not have enough information on me. YAYYYYYYYY living in Canada for so long has finally paid off and they can not find enough information on me. OHHHHHHH I am so sad. Yippeee no crappy chockies for me and darn it I saw the roses for 9.00 quid in tescos yesterday and didnt get it because i had ordered 4 roses from studio. Taffy
  • tracey74
    Options
    My turn now! I've just had a damn good rant at them as they also charged P&P but have advised that code 033 is for a free tin of Roses!

All well and good but my delivery, becuase of this 'offer' I should have had two tins of chocs but only one was delivered!! They were unwilling to refund the postage full stop but are crediting £2.99 for the tin which wasn't delivered.

Yes, I found them incredibly inflexible and unhelpful and, as everyone else, won't be ordering from them again
    if i had known then what i know now
  • stressedofdevon
    Options
    :mad: I wish I had read this thread before I ever got involved with this atrocious company. To put it mildly, they are the biggest bunch of fraudsters I have ever had the misfortune to deal with.

I was lured in with the free chocs offer which never even arrived, just the other items I ordered. Could not be bothered to run up my phone bill and just put it down to experience. However, today I have received 'Statement 2', (where was no 1?) and for my £20 worth of purchases and delivery they have added £21 admin fee for late payment!

As per all the previous posts there is no response on the phone or to my emails.

Any advice please? Does anyone know how to challenge such extortionate fees - I am so depressed and don't even want to give my kids any of the stuff I bought from this company now as it will just upset me on christmas day. I feel like I have been robbed.
    But there are dreams that cannot be,and there are storms we cannot weather!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure