CADBURY ROSES TIN 800g £2.99!!!!

Options

Comments

• joey0027
    Options
    Received mine today too but have been charged £4.99 delivery!

E-mail to customer services but no response as yet.
  • JMC39
    JMC39 Posts: 218 Forumite
    Options
    Wow, check out the 3 In 1 Breakfast Maker!! :rotfl:
  • nikib_3
    nikib_3 Posts: 80 Forumite
    Options
    just checked my invoice, I got charged for postage too
  • haventadog
    Options
    i couldn't see a breakfast maker
  • ggl33s0n
    Options
    Ive been charged postage too - i had a sneaky feeling this would happen!!

Can anyone keep me posted if they get their delivery refunded - im emailed customer services now
    Thanks
  • Poppy_P
    Poppy_P Posts: 146 Forumite
    Options
    :rotfl:
    emailed customer services

Customer Services and Studio do not go together!
  • Smickan
    Smickan Posts: 1,053 Forumite
    Options
    ggl33s0n wrote: »
    Ive been charged postage too - i had a sneaky feeling this would happen!!

Can anyone keep me posted if they get their delivery refunded - im emailed customer services now
    Thanks

My post copied from another studio thread, hope it helps :)

'm an existing customer - have been for 2 years - and I used the code on my final delivery (I've had 3 from them this Winter) and nothing was taken off.

I first sent off 2 emails and have had no reply and today my proper paper statement came through the post and they still hadn't replied. I spent a good hour attempting to ring the 08713 769933 number at the top of my statement and getting the 'Sorry, we can't answer your call - sod off and keep ringing back so we get more money from you' message.

I googled - and got this number: 08706 02 23 32 had to hang on for all of a minute whilst someone answered my call (It never got to the point of hanging on on the other - it just tells you about their website and cuts you off) and spoke to a lovely man who said he could see that the code should indeed have taken off the postage and he would sort it for me - so it's worth ringing to complain about it.
  • Burlesque_Babe
    Options
    Tesco have now reduced the huge 2.75kg tin from £18.00 to £9.00, not sure how that competes with this offer.
    :D"Stay Wonky":D

:j:jBecome Mrs Pepe 9 October 2012 :j:j
  • ggl33s0n
    Options
    Hi - just got through and advised i had been charged delivery - i stated i used code 033 for the Roses and was advised that 033 only works for orders over £20 hence postage charged.
    My options are keep em and pay £8 for the mini tin or return them at post office and item and delivery would be credited.
    I think i am gonna return em should only cost a couple of quid i think - but its the principle more than anything - might sound tight but i feel cheated! hehe!!

Thanks for the number
  • Lancalot
    Options
    Be careful of the offer they don't mention that they charge you £4.99 postage & package and they send you a very small container of chocolates!!

Lancalot
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport