We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
BT Call set up charge
Victor_Delta
Posts: 474 Forumite
I've just moved to the PAYG BT 'package' but I can't find any info about the call set up charge for local and national calls. It used to be around 23p.
Does anyone know if it is it now zero?
Thanks.
0
Comments
-
Never associate with idiots on their own level, because, being an intelligent man, you'll try to deal with them on their level - and on their level they'll beat you every time.
Being hated by idiots is the price you pay for not being one of them.
Jean Cocteau 1889-1963
1 -
Thanks. So as I read it that's 23.29p per call.Clear as mud isn't it!0
-
Not sure how you read that when you asked about BT's PAYG plan.Victor_Delta said:So as I read it that's 23.29p per call.
The BT Consumer Price Guide states:No call set-up fee applies to Pay as you go, 500 minutes, 700 minutes and Unlimited minutes call plans.0 -
OK, thanks. I still think it's very confusing to say the least!
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
