Ryan Air will not respond to my request about changing flights

AMJ1968AMJ1968 Forumite
1 Post
MoneySaving Newbie
I want to change flights from Sept 20 to Sept 21 or receive a voucher to re book when the flight dates are available I have put two complaints in and no one has responded and the telephone number they give no one is answering ??

Can you help me please

Replies

• bagand96bagand96 Forumite
    4.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Most things with Ryanair can be done online by logging in to MyBooking, including changing dates.  
  • Caz3121Caz3121 Forumite
    14.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AMJ1968 said:
    I want to change flights from Sept 20 to Sept 21 or receive a voucher to re book when the flight dates are available I have put two complaints in and no one has responded and the telephone number they give no one is answering ??

Can you help me please
    Voucher would only be issued if the flights you are booked on are cancelled. If they are still operating and you wish to move them you would be able to do this via manage my booking - subject to the change fees / fare difference etc This could end up pretty costly even is the flights are the same price or less...change fee can be up to £95 per person per flight (£190 for a return trip)
    If you are choosing not to travel because of FCO advice you may be better dealing with your travel insurance