Innovamaxx GmbH Advice Please.

in Consumer Rights
2 replies 582 views
On the 22nd May I purchased fitness equipment from Innovamaxx £800. I received an order confirmation from Sportstech thanking me for my order placed at Innovamaxx  sent via Innovamaxx email. I then received a Pay Pal receipt thanking me for my Innovamaxx order and the receipt confirmed that I had pad innovamaxx. ( I do have a pay pal account though I did not purchase the equipment through pay pal ). My money is taken from my Tesco credit card stating “PayPal InnovamaxxG”

I then get an email from Innovmaxx thanking me for my order ( there is a sportstech logo on the email also) says that: orders will be delayed due to the coronavirus and my order will be sent AFTER the 24th July. ( which was ok as I am converting the garage into a gym ) 
I asked for a delivery date by email: no reply ( I have sent 3 or 4 emails asking for a delivery date no reply)
I looked on the Amazon site ( I did not purchase the equipment through Amazon) : very unfavourable reviews with a warning about the company. I look on Trust Pilot again unfavourable reviews ( one star since the Covid outbreak). Amazon and Trust Pilot appear to be favourable prior to Covid. 
I am going to sit tight until the end of July: I don’t think the equipment will turn up but we shall see. 
My question is: do I approach the credit card company or Pay Pal to see if I can get a refund?

Replies

• Dizzy_DitzyDizzy_Ditzy Forumite, Board Guide
    17.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'd be more likely to get replies/assistance by posting this on the Consumer Rights board so I have moved it over for you 
    I'm a board guide on Quick Grabbit while you can, Marriage, Relationships and Families, Health & Beauty Moneysaving, Greenfingered Moneysaving, Praise, Vents and Warnings, Consumer Rights and Sports & Fitness Moneysaving boards.

I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Any views are purely my own and are not those of Moneysavingexpert.com. I am a board guide and not a moderator do not read every post. If you spot an iffy post please report it to [email protected]

• Ginger123456789Ginger123456789 Forumite
    30 Posts
    10 Posts
    Many thanks for your help. Kind regards