New Post Advanced Search
We are currently experiencing a high volume of spam and have increased the sensitivity of our spam filters. This could mean that genuine posts may get caught. If you believe this has happened to one of your posts, please email the Forum team on [email protected] As always, we are really grateful for your patience whilst we get this sorted - which we'll do as soon as possible.
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

2 Friday Wins!

edited 11 July at 1:09PM in I won! I won! I won!
6 replies 222 views
redfox5redfox5 Forumite
3.6K posts
500 Posts Second Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
✭✭✭✭
edited 11 July at 1:09PM in I won! I won! I won!
Had two wins on Friday! 
I won The List of Things that Will Not Change by Rebecca Stead from Love Reading 4 Kids, second time I've won from them :) Thanks thingamaBob for posting! 
I also had my first IG win -  Mrs Hinch book and Zoflora (Not sure if this means a bundle or one box?). It was a winners giveaway! I won some Bee Green Wraps back in Jan and I posted a photo of them with a hashtag to enter with Giveaway Treasures. 

*edit* Also just found an email in my junk saying I've won Football School: The Ultimate Puzzle book! from Match Magazine Thanks mjm3346 for posting 

July 2020 wins - Tarmac Pen (again!)
June 2020 wins - Flack Season 1 & 2 on DVD, 1 Book
May 2020 wins - Tarmac pen, Unicorn Activity Books, 3 Books & a Blu Ray
April 2020 wins - CD: STUMBLEINE 'Sink Into The Ether', 5 Books, Treasure Chest Trinket Box & Avon Eye Enhancing Shadow Crayon
March 2020 wins - Books: Little Book Of Dior, The Stolen Spear by Saviour Pirotta & The Greek's Unknown Bride By Abby Green.
Jan 2020 wins - Bee Green Wraps Family Starter Kit.
Dec 2019 wins - In The Night Garden Colouring Pack, Book: Break Point - Ollie Ollerton, Panasonic 2019 LED HDR 4k Ultra HD Smart TV, 49” with Freeview play, £50 UK Lingerie Voucher & Lily's Kitchen Spectacular Christmas cat treats!

Replies

• BigboytysonBigboytyson Forumite
    1.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    Well done xxx 
    💖💖Love Comping,💖💖 In it to Win it.💖💖
    💖💖If I don't win its not the end of the world,theres always another one to enter💖💖
    💖💖Always be happy and congratulate those that do win💖💖
    💖💖Always Thank the original poster where's possible,💖💖 Thank you's goes along way💖💖 Good Luck Everyone💖💖
  • libra10libra10 Forumite
    14.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well deserved wins.  Well done
  • Fletch123Fletch123 Forumite
    759 posts
    500 Posts Second Anniversary
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations 
  • thingamaBobthingamaBob Forumite
    20.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done. 👍

• MisslayedMisslayed Forumite, Board Guide
    8.4K posts
    Fifth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations! :) 
    Hi. Martin has asked me to tell you I'm a Board Guide on the Competitions, Site Feedback and Campaigns boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • fire**flyfire**fly Forumite
    146.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    lovely, well done smiley
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png