2»

Replies

• MalMonroeMalMonroe Forumite
    921 posts
    Sixth Anniversary 500 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    J_B said:
    What's a 'mud kitchen'?
    I thought that, I'd really love to know!
  • MalMonroeMalMonroe Forumite
    921 posts
    Sixth Anniversary 500 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    If it were me, I'd refund the whole delivery charge. As someone else said, you're a new business and you can't be doing with adverse publicity, especially in days of coronavirus. Just cough up, and don't argue any more. You will reap the benefits, I'm sure. 
  • MovingForwardsMovingForwards Forumite
    6.9K posts
    1,000 Posts Second Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    A mud kitchen is a low table with a bowl or two in it and a worktop, almost like a sink. It allows kids to dig soil out the garden, add water to it, manipulate into shapes. They are advertised quite a lot on FB.

@J_B @MalMonroe
  • Savvy_SueSavvy_Sue Forumite
    42.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MalMonroe said:
    J_B said:
    What's a 'mud kitchen'?
    I thought that, I'd really love to know!
    A mud kitchen is a low table with a bowl or two in it and a worktop, almost like a sink. It allows kids to dig soil out the garden, add water to it, manipulate into shapes. They are advertised quite a lot on FB.

@J_B @MalMonroe
    I asked my friend google, because I wondered if the OP was constructing them from mud, kind of like wattle and daub, although I couldn't see that working terribly well. 
    Still knitting!
    Completed: TWO adult cardigans, 3 baby jumpers, 3 shawls, 1 sweat band, 3 pairs baby bootees, 2 sets of handwarmers, 1 Wise Man Knitivity figure + 1 sheep, 2 pairs socks, 3 balaclavas, multiple hats and poppies, 3 peony flowers, 4 butterflies ...
    Current projects: pink balaclava (for myself), seaman's hat, about to start another cardigan!