The morons are at it again.

21 replies 2.1K views
13»

Replies

• coachman12coachman12 Forumite
    812 posts
    500 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    and I have heard nothing of Trustpilot which shows Ocado at 4.2 as it did so well during the pandemic, and the rating has always been high going back many years
    Maybe, maybe not

I see no charges against Ocado---all online grocers were unprepared for pandemic so ratings for all of them probably went down. Now Ocado has bounced back. I'd give a 5* rating now----I have two slots per week booked from now till 4 August. I'm happy with the best online grocer in Britain and I am enjoying the wealth that the amazing increase in share price has brought. I would recommend you look for alternative suppliers in a different sort of market. No more replies from me-----Ocado does all my talking for me : by growing business, joint prestigious venture with M&S, booming share prices and a future that looks just like The Online Grocer Of The Year should look like. Good luck with your groceries B)
    “Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve immortality.”― Dalai Lama