IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Civil Enforcement /ZZPS Keying Error

Options

Comments

• Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Also bear in mind that plan A is a landowner cancellation , or a managing agent cancellation , or a retailer cancellation

Any appeals are plan B and plan C

Pointing out their errors to the BPA may well get it dropped , but plan A should still be done
  • BellieBe
    BellieBe Posts: 93 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks RedX. Is there a way to find that out without paying for a land registry search? 
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,554 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    BellieBe said:
    Thanks RedX. Is there a way to find that out without paying for a land registry search? 
    Google. Local Authority (who pays the non-domestic rate, sometimes there's a spreadsheet with it showing on the LA website), Local Valuation Office, Entry billboard showing retailers on site, often at the bottom are the MA details, ask any on-site retailer to whom they pay their rents .........
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,980 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 2 July 2020 at 8:43PM
    Options
    BellieBe said:
    I guess you're asking how to find out the landowner's details.

You could ask the local authority who pays the non-domestic rates on that property.
    My City Council publishes a spreadsheet on their website listing all such payments and who pays them.

Apart from that, do you realise that HM Land Registry fee is only £3 or so?
  • BellieBe
    edited 31 July 2020 at 12:36PM
    Options
    I didn't hear back from BPA about the complaint I sent (appeal keeps being escalated without being reviewed or responded to with regards to ANPR miskeying.)

PCN has been escalated again: Today, I've had a letter from QDR Solicitors. I've sent another complaint to BPA- can't find the complaint number to chase the last one.

Just after advice on whether I should send an email to QDR to advise them their client hasn't followed code... something to the effect of the complaint I wrote previously in this thread... Coupon-mad, I know you have dealt with them in court recently and they sound like complete filth so can't imagine that will make one iota of difference and they will keep plowing on... but does that look better when/if they take it all the way to court?
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,980 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 31 July 2020 at 12:55PM
    Options
    You can ignore QDR unless they send you a Letter of Claim or actually issue a County Court Claim.

Have you found out who the landholder is yet?
    A complaint to them is still your best option.
  • Fruitcake
    Fruitcake Posts: 58,390 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Is this the email address you used for your complaint to the BPA?

email: aos@britishparking.co.uk

I married my cousin. I had to...
    I don't have a sister. :D
    All my screwdrivers are cordless.
    "You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks
  • BellieBe
    Options
    KeithP said:
    You can ignore QDR unless they send you a Letter of Claim or actually issue a County Court Claim.

Have you found out who the landholder is yet?
    A complaint to them is still your best option.
    No, I thought I would hear from BPA in a couple of days and then try the landowner.  Then forgot about it until the last letter...
  • BellieBe
    Options
    Fruitcake said:
    Is this the email address you used for your complaint to the BPA?

email: aos@britishparking.co.uk

No, I just used their online complaint form.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 133,039 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Then follow that up to Gemma Dorans and complain about not hearing anything from the BPA, and that your complaint appears to have been ignored:

gemma.d@britishparking.co.uk

PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback